For our Aftercare program we have student led activities and team building games. We help children to learn about independence, self awareness and personal responsibility.
- Teacher-child ratios ensure every child is given affection, approval and attention.
- Children can play with friends, receive homework assistance, or just relax with a book.
- Literacy is promoted through the use of books, posters, computers and a variety of resource materials.
- We provide safe climbing, and game-related activities to encourage the development of social and gross motor skills.
- This helps to keep students fit and healthy setting them on a path to developing healthy habits and boosting self-esteem.
- Safe, state-approved and inspected buses transport children to selected public schools, *field trips and summer camp activities.
- * Field trips may be scheduled on breaks or days off from school.